Friday 23 November 2012

Things I wonder (it's terrific)

Just to let all my reader (notice no plural) know I am working on something that isn’t a list but it’s taking ages because I have very poor concentration and keep losing focus. so I will try my hardest not to give up on this and write it quickly but for now this will have to do
Things I wonder
1.       Will a combination of cheese and rice be nice or disgusting?
 I think that it could go either way, it could be a horrible abomination against taste buds, or it could be great and would make rice less boring and plain, and be an alternative to sauce.

2.       What happens after you die? 
Like really is it just nothing? And how can it seriously be nothing? can you imagine complete nothing, like you aren’t anything anymore. or is it heaven/hell or an afterlife, and if so what is the afterlife like. I don’t think it is like the stereotypical clouds and golden gates but what actually happens?


3.       Will Macaulay Culkin be in more movies?
He is so splendidly (fancy word alert) amazing and three of my top favourite films star him
·         My girl
·         Home alone
·         Party monster

4.       How do babies think?
Like they can’t think with words because they don’t know any, so like how to they think things, seriously?

5.       Who actually likes Joan Rivers?
 She is horrible I personally hate her seriously I hate her if she is ever on my TV I will immediately change the channel or leave the room.


6.       Why are Pringle tubes so narrow?
Really they should fix that. loads of their potential customers are large people so why deter them by not allowing them to eat your product

7.       Why terrific is a good word and not a synonym for terrible like horrific/horrible
it makes no sense to me but I might try and start a one girl revolution and use the word the way I think it should be (see example below)
Stranger: help me friend has just been hit by a bus!
Me: oh that’s terrific, I will call 999

8.       I wonder what it will take to get my blog noticed.
 Maybe a super popular friend will show all of their friends, then they will show all of their friends and it will spread all around the world!

9.       Will whole pronouncing with scone ever be resolved?
IT IS SCONE (rhymes with stone)


10.   Why do I love my baby sisters building blocks so much (I love building towers)
It’s actually weird there have been moments where she will have walked off, or is having a nap and I'm still playing with them.

11.   Would custard and Nutella be yummy or hideous?
(same thoughts as the cheesy rice)

1 comment:

  1. Cheese + rice. AMAZING. It's cheese we're talking about, it goes with anything.

    ReplyDelete