Monday 29 July 2013

Dinosaur Grief.

So seeing as how i asked people on my blogs Facebook page, what they wanted me to do for my next post and no one commented. (which made me feel like and idiot)  I have decided to do what ever the hell I want so I am going to show you some more of my crazy, random and possibly worrying doodles. from the past couple of months. Because its been a while and i felt like it.

OK here we go...

this first one was originally supposed to be a portrait of me, but it looks like a forty year old nerd man that lives with his mum so..... nailed it!

the next is a drawing of a happy dinosaur (wouldn't be so happy if he knew all his loved ones died in a meteor shower 65 million years ago)

i call this one creepy magician and his upside down uni brow sidekick (catchy title)

i really like this one, i also like to think he is an Amish alien (see the slight beard) and lives his simple ways .


 this one is a pig drinking a beverage of some kind (possibly milkshake but unconfirmed)




this is two dog weasels like things flying an airplane  (might be a bit hard to see because of the angle)


the next one i'm gonna be honest, i drew the hand first then added a cool arm/body. i feel i messed up on the head, then i couldn't recreate the hand on the other side so i gave up.


And finally another dinosaur (this one is aware of the death of all his loved ones but is ok with it, he had some counselling and then he found a girlfriend and worked though some stuff and seems to be doing well. but you know one day at a time)   :D

the end.






No comments:

Post a Comment