Monday 8 October 2012

Future Wordsmith (Im Better Than Shakespeare)

So as I am an amazing wordsmith I have often been described as “better than Shakespeare” and to you non-believers I will prove it. As lots of you probably don’t know Shakespeare made up many words, most of which we still use today and I have done the same (although I think my words are way better) here is a list of my words and there meanings.
1.       Spings
Definition: well actually I have no idea what spings should mean (we’re off to a good start) but I like the sound of it so I'm sure I will assign a meaning to it soon enough I’ll keep you posted if I think of anything, feel free to suggest ideas (unless they’re stupid which they probably will be… on second thoughts just leave it the professionals).
2.       Plong
Definition: an incredibly stupid person, item, or action. it also sounds a bit like a sound, but if it was a sound it would be a low deep sound, but it feels like something falling in something thick like ready brek (it doesn’t sound like it, it feels like it kind of beyond words. you just feel it) … Plong
3.       Awesomenessatudeocity
Definition: Bridie (well what did you expect)
4.       Clabarific
Pronounced: Kl -aah-bur-if-ik
Definition: an idea or series of ideas that stems from an idea you stole from someone else but you feel you have improved on the original.
5.       Grank
Definition: a combination of the words grim and rank to describe something so disgusting you can’t use just grim or rank.
6.       Twibimexo
Definition: ok well to be honest I think this word is absolutely fucking ridiculous and I wrote it down while I was watching a Twix advert and just tried to mash a few random words together but I kept it in my list to bulk it out tbh.
7.       Veginary
Pronunciation: Veg (like leg) in (like in) and ary (like air ee)
Definition: a hateful word to describe a super smug vegetarian/vegan that keeps mentioning the fact they don’t eat meat and shoving it in your face to try and make you feel guilty for your life choices (pricks) (not all vegetarians and vegans are like this just saying).
8.       Qump
Definition: the stupid twatish walk you do when you get up after sitting on the floor and you have pins and needles in both legs and your legs are really heavy and can’t feel if you have trodden on the floor after each step.

That’s it for now, but I'm sure a bunch of year 8’s will still be studying me and my work in 400 years
(I may be a wordsmith but clearly i am no artist)

 From the mind of a genius, Bridie

No comments:

Post a Comment