Monday 15 October 2012

Things I would do with loads of money and a giant house 2

1.       Pay my favourite celebrities to come and hang out with me. (then they will become friends with me and never leave)

2.       Get a machine like in Futurama that could have brought that dog back to life (but fry didn’t go through with it, and you saw the dogs whole life just waiting for him to come back. not ashamed to say I cried my fucking eyes out watching that episode.*)


3.       Get a dance teacher so I could become an awesome dancer and challenge people to dance battles

4.       Get all the old school games consoles like n64 and sega mega drive and the awesome old school games that go with them (like Pokémon stadium 1 and 2)


5.       Have a mirror that takes pictures

6.       Hire someone to write my blog while I dictate it to them


7.       Buy me and my baby sister matching outfits for everyday of the week

8.       Get someone to bring back the T.V show friends


9.       Get someone else to stop Hollyoaks and Waterloo road

10.   Hire a makeup artist and a costume designer to help me create the greatest Halloween costumes of all time

11.   Make someone put all the episodes of Eastenders on Dvd and also find out what day they are really on (because they miss out every Wednesday they also repeat on Sundays and get messed up for stuff like football and the Olympics or elections)

12.   Hire a personal researcher to find the name of a film I saw when I was like seven, about an eleven year old criminal boy who kept getting arrested until one day he gets put in to care, sets his room on fire and hides in the wardrobe and dies.

13.   Get someone to fix my old laptop that won’t switch on so I can get all my family photos off of it

14.   Get the same person who fixed my laptop to put all of the home movies from Hi8 to Dvd

15.   Bring out my own unisex fragrance either called ginger  excellence or whiff of awesome



*I also cried about that episode of Pokémon when ash set Butterfree free, and the episode when he almost said goodbye to Pikachu, so damn sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment