Monday 1 October 2012

THE SLOTH RULE (I Met Julie Walters)

Due to completely foreseen circumstances (of pure laziness). I haven’t been updating this blog as frequently as I would like, but like noodle blindness this happened because of another well-known phenomenon called THE SLOTH RULE (which I invented and am hoping it will be a thing). Which is named as such because you move incredibly slowly, It is similar to procrastination but you aren’t putting stuff off by just not doing it, you are doing the work needed but just at an excruciatingly slow pace (for example I started this post on 1st September) this post is to just give you an update and to tell you some brief highlights to catch you up on my life.
·         I have had jaw surgery (still haven’t regained feeling in my top lip) and I had blood taken from a woman who I still hold the opinion was Julie Walters but she claimed her name was Tracy (I know the truth).
·         Rearranged my room and found my old animal crossing game among other awesome things from my childhood (started it up again and it’s awesome btw).
·         I have restarted my search to find the name of a film I saw when I was like seven, about an eleven year old criminal boy who kept getting arrested until one day he gets put in to care, sets his room on fire and hides in the wardrobe and dies. its better than it sounds though trust me, (I have tried to Google a vague description of it) but haven’t found it yet (still looking) hopefully when I'm rich enough I will hire a personal researcher to find it but until that day I will do nothing.
·         Wrote half a CV and will continue to sloth rule my CV until I can think of someway to bulk out nothing, and make no experience and shit at maths sound like a positive thing. (Plus my dad has no printer ink so you know this is really all his fault).
·         I have invented a series of words (wait for my next entry).
·         And finally I rediscovered my love of Pokémon and DBZ so wait for a few mildly obsessed posts.
That is pretty much it for now, I haven’t really gone out much or done anything with my life because of the surgery and healing. (I am aware this post is boring) I just wanted to update my readers on stuff (I haven’t forgotten about the little people) 
More to come,
Love (just kidding) Bridie  

No comments:

Post a Comment