Tuesday 18 December 2012

Not Affiliated With "The Secret Tool"

Not Affiliated With "The Secret Tool"

I noticed I've been getting hits from a blog called The Secret Tool, and I'm not sure why. From what I can tell, TST is one of those ads that promise to teach people how to make money from a concept called auto-blogging. I'm not sure why they linked to me or what this is about, but For the record it was not something I solicited. This blog has never been for profit and although I sometimes talk about books, products, or films I like I endorse no one. And certainly not a business that claims to make bloggers money. I believe that defeats the purpose of free and fair blogging, especially publishing blogs. And I would NEVER endorse something without knowing anything about it. I will check into this further to see what it's about. And if you were referred here from The Secret Tool, I apologize that they have wasted you time
 
hey i stole this off of a different blog (http://ryan-field.blogspot.co.uk) but it say everything i wanted to say so why try to reinvent the wheel.
 
(pretty depressed to be fair i thought i had a fan that was sharing my stuff with other people, for a while and was all happy and now im feel really sad so im just gonna go cry in a corner)

1 comment:

  1. I got traffic from them too and I do not know why. I think they are doing that so we will but there software.

    I did noticed that that blog is no longer up anymore.

    ReplyDelete