Thursday 2 August 2012

Temporary noodle blindness (its a real thing)

Whenever I have a big gap between entries, like before my last post I wish I had a good reason, I would like to be able to say I have been super busy hanging out with friends, or working hard and doing something with my life. But I haven’t I have been sleeping all day and watching horror movies at night, classic ones obviously. (Actually that sounds really bad) pretend you didn’t read that sentence and act like you just read up until the word life.
Anyway on a rare occasion outside, I ventured to Brighton with my sister. To see “seeking a friend for the end of the world” (it was ok. Spoiler alert the world ends and everyone dies) and after this movie we bought some noodles (the world’s best fucking food) I decided to eat mine in Brighton like a normal noodle loving human.
But my sister being the noodle saving freak she is she didn’t eat them and put them in the fridge when we got home (why?…. I mean seriously, why??) and warned everyone not to eat them  but as she warned me not to eat them, a sudden disorder came over me this particular condition is caused by a lack of noodles (although it can be caused by a lack of any food item that you find delicious) and this affliction I have named temporary noodle blindness
It is extremely serious; however the symptoms are relatively self-explanatory. the person lacking in this food substance they find delicious but are denied access too, is overcome with a sudden attack of blindness (or the blinddies) usually at its most serious when they are with close range of this item, but to help them overcome this they develop a keen survival sense and are able to locate and consume the item extremely quickly, and during this process the guilt gland or in laymen’s terms the  notgiveafuck gland in your body shrinks to one quarter its normal size due to the extreme deliciousness of eating the item you were craving. After you have eaten the item that caused your blindness miraculously you are cured.
So long story short I ate the noodles.

And my chosen sign out phrase this time is ….
Chow Mein (noodle related get it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment