Wednesday 1 August 2012

The story of the salesman robot


In another attempt to clear out my room, I found loads of old doodles and stories I wrote (and by wrote I mean I convinced somebody else to write it down while I spewed out nonsensical strings of random thoughts that made a story) in school instead of learning (time well spent if you ask me) and this is a pretty good one called…




The story of the salesman robot
One day on Robot Island, there was a robot that was a salesman called salesman robot. He was the best salesman robot in all of Robot Island, but he didn’t want to be a salesman anymore. He wanted to be a superhero/king. So he became one, but after an hour or so he became bored of it, and decided to become an evil villain.



So he got himself an evil lair and a fluffy robot cat and a spinney chair. He practiced his evil laugh every day and found an arch enemy on the internet. He kidnapped the queen and his enemy came to save her, but the evil ex salesman robot blew up his arch enemy with dynamite and killed him and nobody else tried to save the queen so he stayed evil and lived out his days doing evil things and hanging out with his cat in his lair then many years later he died

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment