Friday 13 July 2012

Friday 13th. (new horror films are shit.)

I decided to watch horrors for Friday 13th, but then before I started. I got scared of being killed by all the evil murderers (that obviously dwell in Lewes) and decided to watch freaky Friday instead. I think we can all agree is basically just as scary..... Oh God I'm a wuss.
Ok. I do have good reason for wussing out, first reason is my room is on the ground floor so the ghost face killer would easily get to me and escape without even breaking a sweat. (and I think I would die really quickly in a horror movie, because I have just talked myself in to the fact I'm not a surviving type character. I'm am slow and not pretty so I have no audience appeal. I might as well be some dumb bitch girl who always runs upstairs instead of out the front door. Yes I am paraphrasing scream.)
Second reason is my sister has gone to a sleep over so I am on my own downstairs so if Freddie Kruger decided to kill me in my sleep no one could wake me up in time. But if I stay awake to avoid this it could be his plan. In the remake Freddy intended to trap Nancy , by keeping her awake for so long that, when she finally did fall asleep, she wouldn't wake up.(im on to you, i know what you are doing.... but your scary so i doubt i will do anything about it)
And third reason is I haven't seen freaky Friday in ages and it's pretty good. So……………… I should really see it. (The remake with Lindsay Lohan, I like her so screw anyone who doesn't)
I'm fucked…
Why have I not referenced any recent horror films :/

No comments:

Post a Comment