Sunday 15 July 2012

I WANT CANDY.... no i mean a comment oopps

I know this may come as an earth shattering shock to you all, but I don’t always feel like the confident, beautiful, radiant, entertaining, poised, graceful, bold, hilarious, magnificent, comical and stunning person I appear to be (I know it’s true but don’t cry). sometimes I doubt myself and wonder if people like me or not and feel like I'm not good at anything, if I have any talents (at least I can eliminate acting we all know that clearly isn’t my future).
But, lately in my quest for blog page views and needing some reassurance that I am good at writing. something has been bothering me …. Wow this is hard to say ….. I (wait for it) want (wait for it) a (wait for it) com (wait for it) ment.  
I WANT A COMMENT. a comment on my actual blog, saying if my entry is good or funny or something. I want it so bad I would do almost anything for a comment and to prove it. I will give you a list of things I would do cleverly entitled
 Things I would do for a comment on my blog
1.       Break bricks with my face
2.       Punch a baby
3.       Use secret mind power
4.       be robot for ten minutes
5.       Repeat the same word over and over until it loses its meaning
6.       Try to swallow my tongue
7.       Pretend to drive an invisible car and offer strangers (and small children) lifts.
8.       Spin in a circle really really fast
9.       dress up as a wizard and challenge people to duels
10.   air band busking
11.   wear a bear costume
12.   Moonwalk everywhere.(I can’t really moonwalk )
13.   pretend to be a ninja.(it’s not really pretending)
14.   Throw a kiwi at tiff
15.   Hypnotize People
16.   Fight an emu
17.   Do drugs
18.   Set old people on fire
19.   Finish this list
20.   Say ''LOL'' even though Im not laughing out loud.
21.   drink and drive in my invisible car
22.   give my bank details to that Nigerian prince who emailed me
23.   write a musical of my life through the eyes of my cat

No comments:

Post a Comment