Monday 2 July 2012

it's not tomorrow until i wake up.

I am fully aware I have missed a few days but SHHH! (And I will continue to shh you until you stop talking and just pay attention to me)
So I have been super-duper bored lately (so bored I started tidying) and I came across a few doodles I did a while ago and I thought I would put them on here I also added a few to the collection and they are all awesome
Here is the first one I want to show you I didn’t actually find this one I had it blue tacked to my shelf for a while if I remember correctly I drew this in history in yr10 no wonder I got a D (clearly getting an A in life though) so screw you Mr Cope and your ridiculously long arms

It’s a horse body with interchangeable heads (obviously)

·         The first one is clearly bird horse
·         The second one is a dino horse
·         And third is a regular horse head but undoubtedly it is evil (I mean just look at that curly moustache)








The next picture I want to show you is called cheeky cherries
I just want to say that I drew this with entirely innocent intentions but looking at it looks like the one behind is doing something weird to the one in front (I don’t think the name helps)  :/



This one is called thoughtful pigeon, but I feel that he is more posh than thoughtful, or if he does think it would be about rich things like the outrageous top hat tax, that the bird community has just put in place. (That’s why you don’t see birds in hats, probably… either that or the fact they bob their head when they walk so the hat might keep falling off.)

I call this one on the left “Happy salamander” and the one on the right is just a UFO. That is all.













I'm not really sure what this is really or what to call it (I think it’s my favourite though) I thought it could be a mouldy fish finger but they’re rectangle so I guess I'm back to square one I might call it “mouldy henry”.

A few doodles that don’t need much said.

A happy bug



Angry Robot Dinosaur

Tiny Monster

Dog In A Bag

A Robot

And The Sun :)




This was supposed to be a pumpkin but it looks more like a stripy apple…… oh well.








With this one it was originally a scribble to get my pen working but I made it a sort of robot thing....









And finally this is scared cat in a bag a slight variation to my almost famously know cat in a bag that I am an expert at drawing.

(i started this post at 11pm so technically it still counts as 01/07/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment