Thursday 28 June 2012

that is a day in the life of me

So I thought that I wanted to write something,  so you can all get to know me more and I would like tell you what happens in an average day for me. so I thought I would compose for you a little account of my daily accomplishments.

Ok, so I wake up every day at the crack of 1pm……………………… and promptly roll over and go back to sleep for another 45mins. then I am forced to get up, either by one of three things:
1.       my need to pee
2.       the sun is being incredibly inconsiderate and is too bright glaring through my might as well be transparent curtains
Or
3.       the fact my channels on my TV aren’t tuned in and am stuck looking at a blue screen(damn digital switchover)
I then ever so carefully yank out any clean clothes that I can see on the house of cards style of floordrobe thing I have going on. After I am dressed I proceed to rebuild my pile (somewhat of a daily chore) I then daintily frolic between the obstacles on my floor I have so thoughtfully set up to add a nice homey feel. and go to the kitchen and give my parents the privileged opportunity to make me a bacon sandwich, but they pretend to be too busy dealing with my baby sister (this is clearly their little way of keeping me grounded knowing I will be so rich soon I will never have to cook again) so in an effort to keep in touch with the common man I make myself some cereal (this is in no way because I am lazy) after my breakfast it’s like 2ish so I am just in time for the amazing quality day time programming that housewives/husbands (let’s not be sexist guys) and the jobless know all too well and after a short 5 hours of TV. I then have some awesome dinner my dad makes at this point in the day I try to find out the daily goings on in the outside world from the other occupants in my house I guess you could call them my family (still 90% sure I was switched at birth)
And then I finish my extremely exhausting day with a blog entry and a few moments (4hours) spending valuable time on the wondrous internet  debating with all the wholesome people it has to offer who are open to new opinions and are not in any way creepy and stupid.
And that is a day in the life of me J
The end
(If parts of this make no sense or are poorly written is because I am super tired and don’t care about proof reading.)
gotta scoot newt

No comments:

Post a Comment