Thursday 21 June 2012

Ghosts........... they probably dont read blogs.

Ok so I'm going to try to keep this entry short and sweet because I am exhausted and I want to go to bed.
 so today after my last exam (freedom bitches) I get back home and walk in to my room and there are about 7 gnats flying around my room (5 more than yesterday) and I'm pretty sure they are either breeding just to piss me off, or more just keep coming in at night through the window because I haven’t closed it in about a week.
 Now I'm sure that some of you (probably all) are saying, “why Bridie don’t you just close the window and then go ape shit on the 7 gnats with a can of deodorant like you usually do?” well I will tell you why because my lovely but simple minded reader. I very rarely go into my room (except to sleep) and watch Dvds (not dirty ones you filthy pervert) and as many of you know it is usually dark at night and due to the sheer volume of horror films I have watched I shall never ever ever open my curtains at night because I am genuinely terrified I will see someone standing there ready to murder me (I am being completely serious). Even if I heard someone in my family wanting to talk to me outside my window (btw my bedroom is downstairs) I still would ignore them because that is exactly how ghosts trick you in to looking then they kill you (I'm wise to your tricks motherfuckers).
So that is the story of why I have seven gnats in my room (and I always forget to close my window when I'm awake.)
Ok goodnight and sweet dreams xxxxx


Also I don’t know why I said I'm wise to the tricks of ghosts I highly doubt they read my blog…..

No comments:

Post a Comment