Wednesday 20 June 2012

The Friends Movie

So after the end of friends I think it’s safe to say I died a little inside. (and I know I'm not the only one) and like many of you I anticipated a friends movie, I hoped and prayed but still nothing and I think that now it’s probably a bit late. (but as long as the actors are still alive I will still hope) but to help the process along (get the writers motivated) I have a few ideas for plot lines that the movie could be based on (btw the ideas for these films are to follow along the friends series and not the spin off series joey mainly because I never watched it).

1.       Central perk is being knocked down, the gang reunite for one final coffee and reminisce about how much has changed. (then precede to show clips of all their new lives but it all somehow intertwines like the film valentine’s day with Ashton Kutcher)

2.       Gunther is getting married to a Russian Rachel doppelganger. (played by Jennifer Aniston) and the gang all road trip up there to see him get married. (he also makes out with actual Rachel before the wedding).


3.       And the final idea is. Phoebe’s dad dies and they all attend the funeral, in the will her dads last request is to take the ashes (somewhere really far/difficult). and mike and phoebe end up in a huge argument during the journey and almost split up but don’t.

These are just a few ideas I have had over the years and they are clearly not all thought through but I just want a friend’s movie tbh. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment