Sunday 3 June 2012

Quirks

Do you ever find you have things weird quirks that people are just inconsiderate to? like me I have this thing and this one I know I'm not on my own but I have to have the volume of things on a multiple of 5 and not only do none of my family respect this and persist in leave the volume on the likes of 22 or 17 and if I complain I'm told to get over it and I keep my mouth shut, while it silently eats away at my soul until I can’t concentrate on anything else and then when people leave the remote unguarded I turn it up or down to the nearest multiple I do this on an almost daily basis. but what annoys me more is the car radio the  volume on the car radio torments me its volume doesn’t work well with my system or some might call it obsession, but if in the car the volume is on 5 it is far too quiet to be heard even if you tell everyone to stop breathing so they don’t add to the noise (which I did and tried to get my family to join in but my idea was dismissed as stupid) and if you turn the volume to 10 it is ridiculously loud it is almost skin peelingly loud and this problem forces me to choose between deafness or  needing one of those old lady ear horn things and what I have had to do on occasion I have had to turn the volume to 7 *shudder*
something else I find people inconsiderate to is step or stair rhythm. for those of you who don’t know what I'm talking about this phenomenon (for which I coined the phrase) is when you find yourself walking up or down a large amount of steps and your feet get in a kind of rhythm of foot per step or some kind of pattern of how your feet get placed on the step and everyone does it. The thing is the second you notice it you lose it (kind of like “the game”) and sometimes this is what I find inconsiderate when steps are built unevenly with millions of tiny steps  and then random giant ones placed oddly in between and they are just small enough that you think you can reach it in one giant step but you can’t and then you standing in the middle of the step trying to regain your rhythm while also wondering if people saw you doing weird giant steps and then a third thought of if people understand and sympathise with your dilemma. But they don’t well I don’t know I might not be alone I assume if I am then after reading this you might be understanding to someone walking confusingly don’t a set of steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment