Friday 22 June 2012

I'm afraid of getting hit by cars.

Well after last night’s post, it got me thinking about fears and I thought I would be honest with you lovely readers and tell you a few of my fears. But first I want to talk about fears and how if right now I said I a scared of crossing busy roads which is one of my fears (because when I was younger I saw a woman get properly hit by a bus in Brighton). now just to say I am scared of crossing roads sounds quite childish, but if I say I'm afraid of getting hit by cars. then that sounds perfectly reasonable. It’s the way you spin your fears.
Ok so now the list of my fears. And the way I'm going to spin them
1.       Crossing roads/getting hit by cars.

2.       Heights/falling and dying.

3.       The dark/ being murdered by scary murderers.

4.       Lighters and matches/ being set on fire.

5.       Bees and wasps/being stung (lot of people in my family are allergic to bee stings).

6.       Going in front of large crowds (why did I take drama?)/doing something embarrassing then wet myself trying to run away then slip in the puddle I just created and knock myself unconscious while the entire crowd laugh(I admit that is probably not very likely).
So as you can quite clearly see here. it doesn’t matter what you’re afraid of just how you spin, it like with a fear of spiders (I'm not afraid of spiders) but. you can say I am afraid of

Well actually they look bloody terrifying.


No comments:

Post a Comment