Monday 18 June 2012

Sorry (no vlog!)

Ok, so the more observant of you may have noticed that I did not post a video yesterday, and I do have genuine reasons, yesterday I had a really good first vlog planned. I had even picked out a good location in my room that wasn’t a total tip.
But what I hadn’t planned (and probably should have checked) is my webcam. So it turns out my webcam is shit, it is really really poor quality. (To the point you can’t see the different features on my face) and not only that but the sound quality is equally awful and out of sync with the video. So I tried to fix the quality as best I could, but it was still appalling so I am going to attempt another vlog next Sunday but I have to find my video camera and tripod.
But don’t worry with an extra week I guarantee it will be doubly as awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment