Sunday 24 June 2012

Hopefully no one will notice this isnt a vlog.

So I have been 18 for a while now, and to be honest I feel no different then when I was about 13. I mean I don’t drink or party and I am defiantly not an adult yet. I am confused by tasks like simple maths and I can never remember appointments, so here is a list of reasons why I am not a grown up.
1.       I can’t cook a meal without smoke filling the kitchen (even with cereal)
2.       My food shopping involves buying sweets from the pick and mix
3.       The prices of rent for flats seems impossible (I have no job)
4.       I don’t understand what terms like 'ISA' and 'tracker' mean
5.       I hate watching the news (why am I a media student?)
6.       I have no view on politics
7.       I'm scared of the dark (if a child told me there were monsters under their bed I would probably run away)
8.       I still use phrases like “organised mess” to describe my room
9.       I hate going around shops (e.g.  Garden centres, clothes shops) and say things like “are we done yet?” on an almost constant loop.
10.   If I am dragged around shops I will usually go straight to the toy section(or the most colourful section)
11.   I am pretty sure my letter from Hogwarts got lost in the post
12.   I never read newspaper because I always mess them up (they need staples in those things) especially the really massive broadsheet ones.
13.   I can’t wear a white shirt (or any shirt for that matter) without spilling something on it
14.   I try to see if I have superpowers
15.   I get excited when i win on those free scratch cards in newspapers
16.   Whenever a dog walks past I immediately lose concentration on any train of thought.
There are many more but I'm bored and I want to take a nap so bye.
I might do a part 2 one day

No comments:

Post a Comment