Sunday 10 June 2012

blog to a vlog (weep when you compare yourself to me)

Ok I have finally figured it out. I have the solution. In retrospect it was so obvious. The answer was right in front of my face the whole time.
Ok enough riddles what I realised, was the reason why no is reading my blog. and the answer my simple friend is............................................ that reading is stupid.
I mean think about it no one in this day and age has time to waste on stupid things like reading. They’re all out buying  things that are bad for them, then they sue the people that make them (and yes I did steal a line from HIMYM but fuck you it’s true)  anyway my point is that I can either keep this blog in the 90’s and hope people adapt, or I can change my blog to a vlog !
So now I have announced it is official so I may be away for a few days while I try and sort out my first video for my vlog (because it’s my first time I need to wait for that special subject) not all entries will be videos because it’s my blog (soon to be vlog) and I'm ugly (just kidding if you saw how sexy I was every video you would weep when you compare yourself to me).

No comments:

Post a Comment