Friday 1 June 2012

socially awkward teen

So knowing that you haven’t given up on this blog or you wouldn’t be reading this sentence you have demonstrated that go aren’t giving up on me and have faith in me as a writer and my blog or your too lazy to do anything else, like I suggested above but either way I like your style.

Ok let’s get serious this blog needs some direction before even I lose interest I'm still not sure were to take this so if you are reading this prepare for a confusingly schizophrenic messy unpunctuated collection of thoughts of an socially awkward teen or by time I actually finish 45 year old.... oh well.

I like lists.

List of things I hate in no particular order 

1.       Racism
2.       Bananas
3.       Eminem
4.       South park
5.       The bullies
6.       Chavs
7.       Liars
8.       Rollercoasters
9.       Waterloo road (TV Show)
10.   Litter
11.   People in a slight position of authority (doctors/teachers) that try to be your friend
12.   Successful people
13.   Sasha baron Cohen
14.   School and College
15.   Posh pretentious Lewes people
16.   Singing in front of people
17.   People with no opinions
18.   People that insult celebrities
19.   Hate
20.   Being woken up
21.   Being unique
22.   People that claim to be fans of things but have little knowledge on it
23.   People that don’t know the real me
24.   People that know the real me
25.   The dark
26.   My imagination
27.   Reality
28.   Eye contact
29.   Lee Evans
30.   Giant crowds of people
31.   Procrastination
32.   Responsibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment