Saturday 2 June 2012

Everyone's a hypocrite

now in a completely hypocritical note to yesterday


 
I want to be famous I want it more than anything. Sometimes I pretend I am famous like when I'm in my dad’s car I imagine I'm being chauffeured to important places and that photographers, paparazzi and fans are surrounding the car when I get out and its even cooler if I'm listening to my iPod at an appropriate song but I always try to get out of the car in style for practice and I try to look somewhat decent but when I don’t I imagine saying to them “JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME LIVE MY LIFE I'M JUST A NORMAL PERSON YOU’RE ALL ANIMALS THIS IS WHAT KILLED LADY DIANA YOU MONSTERS!” in a really melodramatic way and have a break down and my security team help me make my way through the crowd as I try to cover my face with my coat. And that’s all in the five steps it takes to get from our drive to our front door

I also want to be famous so that when I write a hilarious Facebook or twitter update (or whatever is the latest social network at the time) that millions of people like it or comment on it and that my really cool moments of genius that I document online aren’t going to waste and the random crap I write is funny or important.

No comments:

Post a Comment