Wednesday 27 June 2012

good sign off phrase

So yesterday, I talked about needing a good sign off phrase for my blog entries. And I searched high and low, in the deepest darkest corners of the internet for some ideas. (Just kidding I googled it) and I found some good ideas. I also came up with some myself, so here they are (and I will test out various ones in my future entries)
So found loads that are ok, but I also have narrowed it down to a top ten list of my favourites.
But I will start with the ones that didn’t make the cut.
·         Over and out
·         Stay tuned
·         I’m going to Make like a bread truck and haul buns
·         Live long and prosper
·         I’m out
·         More to come
·         Smiles
·         Hasta la vista, baby
·         Ta ta for now
·         after while crocodile
·         peace out, brussel sprout
·         May the force be with you
·         don't be laggin' komodo dragon
·         PEACE!!!
·         Thy humble servant
·         Smell ya later
·         Later Vader
·         Hasta Lazana Don’t get none on ya
·         Take Care, Comb your hair
·         Cheers Big Ears
·         Im going to Make like a baby and head out screaming
·         Anything you can do I can do better
·         I didn't mean anything I wrote
·         later hosen
·         Sincerely, the self-appointed/undisputed ruler of the world
·         Im going to Make like a tree and Leaf
·         Chow Mein
·         Yours till the lettuce peeks to see the salad dressing
·         Later Gator
·         Toodles,
·         Later tater
·         *Elevator Music*
·         The end
·         Go and make disciples
·         pretend I folded this up and passed it to you under the desk
·         don't meander salamander
·         so as it is written, let it be done
·         In my humble but mind-blowing opinion
·         Your stalker
·         Get it? Got it? Good
·         maƱana Iguana
·         Yours in coexistence
·         Telling you of nonsense things
·         This writing is in Spanish when you’re not looking




And here is the top ten list *drum roll*


10.   This message will  self-destruct in 10 seconds
9.       burn after reading
8.       To be continued…
7.       Cheerio (maybe a bit too fancy )
6.       I don't like you (true, but I need more readers so I have to lie for now)
5.       I had better get off the toilet now.
4.       May the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman
3.       don't forget to spay or neuter your pets  (I like this one because it has a good message)
2.       gotta scoot newt
1.       From the mind of a genius (just plain true and that’s why it wins)

6 comments:

  1. Just what the doctor ordered. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what the doctor ordered. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like from the mind of a genius (check out my new blog lush10.blogspot.com thanks)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks! Account Sign Up

    ReplyDelete