Tuesday 26 June 2012

ShyPod Alphabet

So, I know I have missed a few days lately, but to be honest I have had things to do and a life (which is unusual for me). I went to see 5 year engagement (it was only ok) and other things. But because I have been away I will make it up to you (I know you can’t live without me). I have a really good topic to talk about it is a phenomenon that I myself am a sufferer and afflicted with this phenomenon is called “shypod”. (Mainly because of the 800+ Jackson songs, i don't want people to think I'm an obsessed weirdo).
ShyPod - when you are hesitant to show someone your iPod library because you are embarrassed/afraid of what they will think of you once they see it.
And as I'm trying to be a grown up now I need to get over childish things so I am going to reveal the contents of my iPod (obviously not my entire iPod because that’s over 3000 songs)
But I have picked the first song of each letter in the alphabet (I don’t think that quite makes sense) to give you an idea of the kind of stuff I listen to so here it is

Song
Artist


The A Team
Ed Sheeran        
Ba Bump
The Black Eyed Peas
Caged Birdsong                
Aloe Blacc
D.S.       
Michael Jackson
E-Ne-Me-Ne-Mi-Ne-Moe (The Choice Is Yours To Pull)                
The Jackson 5   
Fairytale (Let Me Live My Life This Way)               
Rebecca Ferguson
G.I.N.A.S.F.S.                    
Fall Out Boy
Half Time                            
Amy Winehouse
I'd Rather Go Blind
Beyoncé
Jackie Big Tits    
The Kooks
Kansas City                        
Little Richard     
La La (Means I Love You)                             
The Jackson 5
Magic                   
The Black Eyed Peas      
Nasty Girl                           
Destiny's Child  
O Holy Night                      
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)                         
Michael Jackson              
The Queen And I                             
Gym Class Heroes           
Radio    
Beyoncé
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town 
The Jackson 5   
Tabloid Junkie                  
Michael Jackson
U + Ur Hand                      
P!nk      
Valerie                 
Amy Winehouse Feat. Mark Ronson      
W.O.M.A.N                       
Etta James
Xcape                   
Michael Jackson
Ya Man Ain't Me
Chris Brown
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah [Live]
The Jackson 5
1 + 1                      
Beyoncé
2-4-6-8 
The Jackson 5   
4 Minutes           
Madonna ft Justin Timberlake   
634-5789             
Otis Redding     
7-Rooms Of Gloom        
The Four Tops  
842-3089 (Call My Name)             
Etta James












































Betcha didn’t think I could do the whole alphabet well I did so there.(screw you) Well see ya tomorrow. (I need a good sign off phrase.............. I should work on that) Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment