Tuesday 5 June 2012

Giving Up

A bit later today on the blog but I doubt it matters considering I have a readership of like 12 people and that’s only if I post annoying statuses on Facebook or tweet about it. I can feel people getting sick of me but I don’t know how else to get my blog read. Before you go any further in to reading this entry I should warn you it’s not going to be funny because I’m in a mood.
Ok so I was racking my brain about what to write and I couldn’t come up with anything so thought about giving up I mean I just said barely anyone reads this and after a few days I have run out of things to say.
I always give up on stuff like, learning bass guitar, electric guitar, karate and I give up midway through an endless amount of books too, so I thought no. I won’t give up. Not now, just because I’m in a mood doesn’t mean I should stop doing what I enjoy, Even if no one else cares. But the thing is I get so frustrated about the fact I can’t explain myself. I struggle so much trying to express myself in words but I think and feel it all. I know I'm smart I'm not being big headed but I have known for a while I'm smarter than a lot of people, like for example when I was 7 I had the reading age of 18 (no lie) but I can’t put any of my intelligence on paper (or in words half the time) that’s why I get D’s in tests and I am reduced to tears almost every time I have to write an essay. then my dad writes what I say but makes sense of it all. And that’s how I got through year 7 up until now and that’s one of the real reasons I'm not going to university because I'm stupid. Talentless.
no I'm not attention seeking if i was i would have tweeted pathetic coded messages or song lyrics or posted a status on Facebook then when people ask whats wrong i don't answer.
(I guess I'm just having a shit day.)  
I'll be funny tomorrow I Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment