Monday 4 June 2012

who writes a list to 38?

Ok. So being stuck in I am writing another blog entry (aren’t you lucky) you can thank the fact that I’m poor and have no friends.

This time I’m writing about films I haven’t seen.

This list will probably be boring, but I think that it is quite shameful since I am a film studies student and somehow seem to have missed out on watching a few classics. I have looked up what the people (and by people I mean internet) consider classics or greats and come up with this list of 38 films I haven’t seen (who writes a list to 38?) let’s start with sequels.

NOW ON WITH THE LIST !

1.       Any of the Rocky’s
2.       Any of The Lord of the Rings
3.       Any of the Star Wars
4.       Any of The Terminators
5.       Any of the Die Hard
6.       Any of the Indiana jones
7.       Any of The Matrix
8.       Any of The Godfathers
9.       The Shawshank Redemption
10.   Pulp Fiction
11.   Fight Club
12.   The Silence of the Lambs
13.   It's a Wonderful Life
14.   Saving Private Ryan
15.   Alien
16.   Reservoir Dogs
17.   Scarface
18.   The King's Speech
19.   Black Swan
20.   Gone With The Wind
21.   Jerry Maguire
22.   Jurassic Park
23.   Apollo 13
24.   The Breakfast Club
25.   Breakfast at Tiffany's
26.   The Sixth Sense
27.   Jaws
28.   The Bourne Ultimatum
29.   Pan’s Labyrinth
30.    Casablanca
31.   Schindler's List
32.   King Kong
33.   Titanic
34.   Sophie's Choice
35.   Goodfellas
36.   Singin' in the Rain
37.   The Sound of Music
38.   West Side Story

(Any doubles in this list is due to the fact I cba to check the list. so screw you for poking holes in an otherwise good blog entry.)

Feel free to ask about any other films you consider classic or great and I will say if I have seen them (but guarantee I haven’t)



Oh yeah and I haven’t seen any of the James bonds .

No comments:

Post a Comment