Tuesday 19 June 2012

just a thought.

So after thoroughly failing my media exam on 15/06/12. I decided at 3am to have a clear out and to throw away loads of old paper I'm not going to need any more. and I found a notebook (some may call it a diary to those people, I say shut the fuck up!) and within this NOTEBOOK I had written the following:

21/10/11
I've been away a while but not a lot has changed so you haven’t missed anything just generally existing.
I started thinking a minute ago about clarity. and about how I never seem to get things until the moment has passed, like in ICT in priory I got daisy to do most of my work for me because I didn’t understand any of the projects, but thinking about it now I could have just tried a bit harder and done it. i just didn’t see I could. Sometimes I wish that I could put the me now in the situations back then, because I have grown, I could tell all the people I hated what I really thought of them and prove I can do stuff own my own. not just to them but for myself.
Well that’s it really just a thought.

I know it’s not really an original thought and everyone feels like that, but I read it and although I haven’t really expressed myself that well in the entry I think the point still significant and somewhat a universal feeling. (This NOTEBOOK btw was also the start of my book I wanted to write, that I have now turned in to this blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment