Friday 20 July 2012

if i die this list will be the life flashing before my eyes.

Just a quick entry today, entitled……………. dun da da dun
The list of films/TV shows I could watch over and over and never get bored (catchy title I know)
This list is in no particular order (except the order that I write it in obviously)
Films
1.       The Wiz
2.       Georgia rule
3.       Easy A
4.       The scream quadrilogy
5.       Home alone 1 and 2 (if it doesn’t have Macaulay Culkin it can actually fuck off yes I am talking to you home alone 3 and 4)
6.       Party monster
7.       Disney’s Hercules
8.       Mean girls (most quotable film in the world)
9.       Rocky horror picture show
10.   Why do fools fall in love?
11.   Why did I get married 1 and 2
TV shows
1.       Friends
2.       My name is earl
3.       How I met your mother
4.       Big bang theory
5.       Modern family
6.       Raising hope
7.       New girl
8.       Cougar town
9.       King of queens
10.   Scrubs

The end (super thrilling entry, I can tell you all care so much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment